This Exit 94 Unlimited Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) describes our privacy practices. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to learn how we collect, use, share and otherwise process information relating to individuals (“Personal Data” “Personal Information”), and your rights and choices regarding our processing of your Personal Data.
Information we may collect – How and What
When you visit this website, the browser you use automatically sends technical information to our website server such your IP address and a range of Personal Information that you submit to us. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. We process this data to ensure a smooth connection setup and user-friendly use of the website, to guarantee network and information security, to evaluate system security and stability, and for administrative purposes when you:
- Register/Create an Account for Easy Checkout and Order Tracking
- Submit an online form to be contacted or to be included in an email or mailing list
- Submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason
The Personal Information that may be collected, includes, but is not limited to:
- Name, address, date of birth
- Phone number(s), email address(es)
How we use the Information
EXIT 94 may use the Personal Information to respond to inquiries made on the website regarding our products and services, to provide you with updates or announcements on our products and services, to send you marketing materials on products and services you have signed up for, or to continue to engage with you on products and services you have shown an interest in. Exit 94 may also use the Personal Information to engage with you to help us better our overall products and services, improve our website, or to gather information to plan for future roadmap items. Exit 94 will not use your data for any automated decision making, including profiling.
Passing on of Personal Data
We will only pass on your Personal Data to third parties in the event of one of the following events:
- you have given us your written consent
- the disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with you
Rights of the persons concerned
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Data, subject to local data protection laws. These may include the following:
- to request information about your Personal Data processed by us
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Data and ensure it is complete
- to erase/delete your Personal Data to the extent permitted by other legal obligations
- to restrict of the processing of your Personal Data
- to receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent to us at any time and as a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
- file a complaint with a regulatory agency
If you have questions regarding cookies, we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers, or contact us as directed below in the Contact Us section.
Third Party Sites
EXIT 94’s website may contain links to third-party customer or product vendor sites. EXIT 94 does not share your Personal Information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those companies.
This website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such Personal Data from our system.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We may retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection or in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements. After expiry of the retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted.
While we follow generally accepted standards to protect Personal Data, no method of storage or transmission is 100% secure. You are solely responsible for protecting your password, limiting access to your devices, and signing out of websites after your sessions. If you have any questions about the security of our website, please contact us.
We also use organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with standard industry technological developments.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We will update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technology, legal requirements and other factors. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to stay informed about our collection, processing and sharing of your Personal Data.
If you would like to contact us in relation to this Policy or in connection with the Personal Information we may collect or process, please do so by using the following details: Exit 94 Unlimited, 3224 W. Cary St, Richmond, VA 23221, 804-353-5000, email@example.com.